WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Hunters Hill bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Hunters Hill Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Hunters Hill.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Hunters Hill bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Hunters Hill bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Hunters Hill home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Hunters Hill
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Hunters Hill bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Hunters Hill bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Hunters Hill bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can improve considerable value to your household. In this cost guide we inquire into the variety of potential costs coupled with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation costs
- Approximating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a considerable aspect for choosing on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to charge under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or keep the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, planning and model of the restoration, with no main physical changes, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Hunters Hill bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.