WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Huntleys Cove bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Huntleys Cove Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Huntleys Cove.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Huntleys Cove bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Huntleys Cove bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Huntleys Cove home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Huntleys Cove
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Huntleys Cove bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Huntleys Cove bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Huntleys Cove bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can add substantial value to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling costs
- Calculating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a significant factor for determining on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to charge lower around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a few items or carry on the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and plan of the restoration, with no major physical revisions, allot around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Huntleys Cove bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.