WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Huntleys Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Huntleys Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Huntleys Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Huntleys Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Huntleys Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Huntleys Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Huntleys Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Huntleys Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Huntleys Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Huntleys Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can add substantial worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs coupled with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a important aspect for choosing on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to amount lower about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a few items or continue the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and plan of the renovation, with no main structural revisions, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Huntleys Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.