WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Hurstville bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Hurstville Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Hurstville.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Hurstville bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Hurstville bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Hurstville home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Hurstville bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Hurstville bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Hurstville bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can add substantial worth to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the array of potential costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration fees
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a important aspect for deciding on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to amount lower about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the reconstruction, with no major structural revisions, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Hurstville bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.