WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Illawong bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Illawong Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Illawong.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Illawong bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Illawong bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Illawong home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Illawong bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Illawong bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Illawong bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve great importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation charges
- Assessing your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a considerable factor for choosing on style, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to charge under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and plan of the restoration, with no main physical changes, allot anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and run your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Illawong bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.