WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ingleburn bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ingleburn Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ingleburn.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ingleburn bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ingleburn bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ingleburn home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ingleburn bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ingleburn bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ingleburn bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance great value to your household. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom restoration costs
- Estimating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a considerable factor for choosing on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or continue the renovate a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no major structural changes, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom renovation will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ingleburn bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.