WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ingleside bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ingleside Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ingleside.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ingleside bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ingleside bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ingleside home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ingleside bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ingleside bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ingleside bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can improve great importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the variety of possible costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation charges
- Assessing your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a considerable reason for deciding on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to cost lower about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a few items or keep the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to spend more if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, setting up and model of the reconstruction, with no great physical changes, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and run your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ingleside bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.