WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Inner West bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Inner West Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Inner West.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Inner West bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Inner West bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Inner West home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Inner West
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Inner West bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Inner West bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Inner West bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great importance to your home. In this cost example we delve into the range of possible costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling costs
- Estimating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for choosing on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to cost lower around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or carry on the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Desire new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and outline of the remodelling, with no major physical alterations, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom renovation will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Inner West bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.