WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Jamisontown bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Jamisontown Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Jamisontown.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Jamisontown bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Jamisontown bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Jamisontown home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Jamisontown bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Jamisontown bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Jamisontown bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can improve substantial importance to your home. In this cost model we look into the variety of possible costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration charges
- Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a important factor for deciding on design, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to cost under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or continue the renovate a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Wish for new features that require additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, planning and model of the restoration, with no great physical revisions, allot around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and run your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Jamisontown bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.