WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Jannali bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Jannali Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Jannali.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Jannali bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Jannali bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Jannali home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Jannali bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Jannali bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Jannali bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost guide we inquire into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a important aspect for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a few items or keep the refresh a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, setting up and model of the restoration, with no vital structural changes, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and run your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Jannali bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.