WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Jordan Springs bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Jordan Springs Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Jordan Springs.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Jordan Springs bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Jordan Springs bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Jordan Springs home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Jordan Springs
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Jordan Springs bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Jordan Springs bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Jordan Springs bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add considerable worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we look into the array of possible costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation costs
- Estimating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, fee is a significant aspect for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to charge lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mostly improving update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, setting up and design of the remodelling, with no great physical alterations, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom reconstruction will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom restoration charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Jordan Springs bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.