WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kangaroo Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kangaroo Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kangaroo Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kangaroo Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kangaroo Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kangaroo Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Kangaroo Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kangaroo Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kangaroo Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kangaroo Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the range of potential costs associated with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation fees
- Calculating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a considerable aspect for determining on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to charge lower about $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a couple of items or keep the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and outline of the reconstruction, with no major structural revisions, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kangaroo Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.