WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kareela bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kareela Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kareela.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kareela bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kareela bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kareela home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kareela bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kareela bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kareela bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can add substantial value to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the range of possible costs coupled with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom restoration costs
- Estimating your bathroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, cost is a important reason for deciding on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to cost lower about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to spend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no main structural changes, allot anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom renovation will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kareela bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.