WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kearns bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kearns Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kearns.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kearns bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kearns bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kearns home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kearns bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kearns bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kearns bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration costs
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a significant factor for deciding on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to cost lower around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or continue the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, planning and plan of the renovation, with no main physical alterations, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom renovation will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kearns bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.