WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kellyville Ridge bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kellyville Ridge Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kellyville Ridge.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kellyville Ridge bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kellyville Ridge bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kellyville Ridge home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Kellyville Ridge
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kellyville Ridge bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kellyville Ridge bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kellyville Ridge bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve great importance to your home. In this cost example we look into the variety of potential costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction fees
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a considerable factor for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that require added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and model of the reconstruction, with no major structural alterations, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kellyville Ridge bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.