WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kenthurst bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kenthurst Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kenthurst.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kenthurst bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kenthurst bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kenthurst home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kenthurst bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kenthurst bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kenthurst bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost guide we look into the array of possible costs coupled with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration fees
- Approximating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for choosing on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or keep the renovate a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, planning and design of the reconstruction, with no vital structural revisions, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom reconstruction will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kenthurst bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.