WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Killara bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Killara Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Killara.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Killara bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Killara bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Killara home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Killara bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Killara bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Killara bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve great value to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a important reason for choosing on design, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge under around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to pay much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and outline of the remodelling, with no vital structural alterations, allow around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom restoration will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Killara bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.