WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kings Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kings Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kings Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kings Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kings Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kings Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Kings Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kings Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kings Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kings Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can improve substantial value to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a important factor for choosing on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to charge lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or keep the remodel a largely improving update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and design of the restoration, with no main structural revisions, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and lead your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kings Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.