WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kingsgrove bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kingsgrove Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kingsgrove.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kingsgrove bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kingsgrove bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kingsgrove home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kingsgrove bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kingsgrove bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kingsgrove bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can add considerable importance to your home. In this cost example we look into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration costs
- Estimating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a considerable factor for determining on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to charge under about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or keep the refresh a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no major physical changes, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and lead your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kingsgrove bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.