WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kirkham bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kirkham Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kirkham.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kirkham bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kirkham bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kirkham home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kirkham bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kirkham bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kirkham bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance great importance to your household. In this cost guide we look into the variety of possible costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration costs
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a significant factor for choosing on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a couple of items or keep the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and model of the reconstruction, with no main structural revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and lead your project completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom restoration will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kirkham bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.