WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kirrawee bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kirrawee Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kirrawee.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kirrawee bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kirrawee bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kirrawee home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kirrawee bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kirrawee bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kirrawee bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation charges
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a considerable factor for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or keep the remodel a largely improving update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no major physical alterations, allow around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kirrawee bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.