WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kogarah bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kogarah Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kogarah.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kogarah bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kogarah bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kogarah home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kogarah bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kogarah bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kogarah bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the range of possible costs coupled with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction charges
- Assessing your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a important reason for deciding on design, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to charge lower about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or continue the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and outline of the renovation, with no main structural changes, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom restoration will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kogarah bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.