WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kurnell bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kurnell Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kurnell.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kurnell bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kurnell bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kurnell home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kurnell bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kurnell bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kurnell bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great value to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation fees
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a important reason for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a few items or continue the refresh a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and design of the renovation, with no main physical alterations, allow around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and lead your plan fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom renovation will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kurnell bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.