WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kurraba Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kurraba Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kurraba Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kurraba Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kurraba Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kurraba Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Kurraba Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kurraba Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kurraba Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kurraba Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can add great worth to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of potential costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation fees
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a significant reason for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to charge under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that require further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and design of the renovation, with no main structural revisions, allow around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and run your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kurraba Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.