WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Kyle Bay bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Kyle Bay Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Kyle Bay.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Kyle Bay bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Kyle Bay bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Kyle Bay home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Kyle Bay
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Kyle Bay bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Kyle Bay bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Kyle Bay bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve substantial importance to your home. In this cost guide we look into the variety of potential costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation fees
- Approximating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for choosing on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or continue the refresh a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and design of the reconstruction, with no major physical alterations, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Kyle Bay bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.