WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading La Perouse bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your La Perouse Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout La Perouse.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional La Perouse bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a La Perouse bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your La Perouse home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing La Perouse
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional La Perouse bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified La Perouse bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted La Perouse bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve considerable worth to your household. In this cost example we delve into the variety of potential costs connected with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling costs
- Approximating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, fee is a considerable aspect for choosing on style, features and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a few items or continue the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that require additional plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and outline of the remodelling, with no main structural alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and lead your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom renovation will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in La Perouse bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.