WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Lakemba bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Lakemba Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Lakemba.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Lakemba bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Lakemba bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Lakemba home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Lakemba bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Lakemba bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Lakemba bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can add substantial importance to your household. In this cost model we delve into the range of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation fees
- Approximating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a considerable factor for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to amount under about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a largely improving update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Desire new features that require added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and model of the restoration, with no great structural revisions, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom restoration will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Lakemba bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.