WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Lalor Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Lalor Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Lalor Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Lalor Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Lalor Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Lalor Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Lalor Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Lalor Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Lalor Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Lalor Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can enhance considerable value to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the array of possible costs coupled with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, fee is a significant aspect for determining on style, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a couple of items or keep the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and model of the reconstruction, with no vital physical alterations, allocate around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom renovation will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Lalor Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.