WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Lane Cove North bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Lane Cove North Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Lane Cove North.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Lane Cove North bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Lane Cove North bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Lane Cove North home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Lane Cove North
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Lane Cove North bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Lane Cove North bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Lane Cove North bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve substantial value to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of potential costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling fees
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a important reason for deciding on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or keep the remodel a mostly improving update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no main structural alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom renovation will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Lane Cove North bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.