WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Lane Cove West bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Lane Cove West Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Lane Cove West.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Lane Cove West bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Lane Cove West bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Lane Cove West home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Lane Cove West
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Lane Cove West bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Lane Cove West bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Lane Cove West bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can add considerable importance to your household. In this cost model we look into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation charges
- Assessing your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a important factor for choosing on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to charge lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and design of the renovation, with no main physical revisions, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom renovation will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Lane Cove West bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.