WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Leichhardt bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Leichhardt Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Leichhardt.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Leichhardt bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Leichhardt bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Leichhardt home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Leichhardt bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Leichhardt bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Leichhardt bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add considerable value to your household. In this cost example we look into the variety of possible costs associated with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation charges
- Calculating your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to amount under about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or keep the refresh a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no vital physical revisions, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your venture entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Leichhardt bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.