WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Len Waters Estate bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Len Waters Estate Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Len Waters Estate.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Len Waters Estate bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Len Waters Estate bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Len Waters Estate home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Len Waters Estate
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Len Waters Estate bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Len Waters Estate bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Len Waters Estate bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add great worth to your household. In this cost guide we look into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation costs
- Estimating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a significant reason for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or continue the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Wish for new features that require additional plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the reconstruction, with no vital structural alterations, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Len Waters Estate bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.