WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Leppington bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Leppington Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Leppington.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Leppington bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Leppington bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Leppington home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Leppington bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Leppington bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Leppington bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add great importance to your home. In this cost model we look into the variety of potential costs coupled with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation charges
- Assessing your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for choosing on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or continue the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that require further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and design of the remodelling, with no major physical revisions, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and run your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom renovation will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Leppington bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.