WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Lethbridge Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Lethbridge Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Lethbridge Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Lethbridge Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Lethbridge Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Lethbridge Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Lethbridge Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Lethbridge Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Lethbridge Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Lethbridge Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance substantial importance to your home. In this cost model we delve into the variety of potential costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction charges
- Calculating your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a significant factor for determining on design, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or continue the remodel a largely improving update.
Expect to spend more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no main physical revisions, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your project completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom restoration will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Lethbridge Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.