WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Liberty Grove bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Liberty Grove Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Liberty Grove.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Liberty Grove bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Liberty Grove bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Liberty Grove home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Liberty Grove
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Liberty Grove bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Liberty Grove bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Liberty Grove bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance great importance to your household. In this cost model we delve into the range of possible costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration charges
- Calculating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a significant factor for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a couple of items or continue the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and design of the remodelling, with no great structural revisions, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom restoration will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Liberty Grove bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.