WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Lilyvale bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Lilyvale Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Lilyvale.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Lilyvale bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Lilyvale bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Lilyvale home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Lilyvale bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Lilyvale bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Lilyvale bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can enhance considerable worth to your household. In this cost example we look into the array of potential costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for determining on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to amount lower around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or continue the renovate a mostly improving update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and plan of the renovation, with no vital physical changes, allot around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Lilyvale bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.