WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Linley Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Linley Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Linley Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Linley Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Linley Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Linley Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Linley Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Linley Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Linley Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Linley Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve great worth to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation costs
- Calculating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a significant factor for deciding on style, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to charge under around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no vital physical changes, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and run your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom reconstruction will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Linley Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.