WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Loftus bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Loftus Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Loftus.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Loftus bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Loftus bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Loftus home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Loftus bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Loftus bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Loftus bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add substantial value to your household. In this cost guide we inquire into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration charges
- Assessing your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a considerable factor for deciding on style, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to charge lower about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no main physical revisions, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and run your project completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom restoration will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Loftus bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.