WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Lucas Heights bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Lucas Heights Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Lucas Heights.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Lucas Heights bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Lucas Heights bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Lucas Heights home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Lucas Heights
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Lucas Heights bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Lucas Heights bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Lucas Heights bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation costs
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a important factor for deciding on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to charge lower about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or keep the remodel a mostly improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, planning and outline of the remodelling, with no vital physical alterations, allot around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Lucas Heights bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.