WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Luddenham bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Luddenham Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Luddenham.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Luddenham bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Luddenham bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Luddenham home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Luddenham bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Luddenham bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Luddenham bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve substantial worth to your household. In this cost example we look into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling costs
- Calculating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a significant aspect for deciding on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to amount under about $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a largely improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that require additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no main structural alterations, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom reconstruction will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Luddenham bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.