WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Macarthur bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Macarthur Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Macarthur.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Macarthur bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Macarthur bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Macarthur home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Macarthur bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Macarthur bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Macarthur bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add great value to your home. In this cost benchmark we look into the array of potential costs associated with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling fees
- Estimating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a important factor for choosing on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a few items or carry on the renovate a mainly improving update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no major physical alterations, allot around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Macarthur bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.