WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Macquarie Fields bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Macquarie Fields Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Macquarie Fields.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Macquarie Fields bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Macquarie Fields bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Macquarie Fields home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Macquarie Fields
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Macquarie Fields bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Macquarie Fields bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Macquarie Fields bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add great value to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling fees
- Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a significant aspect for deciding on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a couple of items or continue the renovate a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and outline of the renovation, with no main physical changes, allow around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and run your project fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Macquarie Fields bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.