WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Malabar bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Malabar Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Malabar.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Malabar bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Malabar bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Malabar home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Malabar bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Malabar bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Malabar bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom remodelling fees
- Calculating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a considerable reason for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a few items or keep the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and design of the remodelling, with no great structural revisions, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and run your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Malabar bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.