WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Manly bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Manly Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Manly.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Manly bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Manly bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Manly home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Manly bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Manly bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Manly bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost guide we look into the variety of potential costs coupled with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration fees
- Assessing your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on design, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a few items or continue the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that require added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no major structural alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom restoration will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Manly bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.