WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Maraylya bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Maraylya Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Maraylya.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Maraylya bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Maraylya bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Maraylya home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Maraylya bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Maraylya bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Maraylya bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Washroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great importance to your household. In this cost example we delve into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction charges
- Assessing your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a significant factor for choosing on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a handful of items or continue the remodel a mainly improving update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and outline of the renovation, with no major structural revisions, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Maraylya bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.