WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Marayong bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Marayong Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Marayong.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Marayong bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Marayong bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Marayong home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Marayong bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Marayong bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Marayong bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance substantial value to your home. In this cost model we look into the variety of possible costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration costs
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, charge is a considerable aspect for determining on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to charge lower about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or continue the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no major structural alterations, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Marayong bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.