WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Maroubra bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Maroubra Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Maroubra.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Maroubra bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Maroubra bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Maroubra home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Maroubra bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Maroubra bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Maroubra bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance considerable value to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the array of potential costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling costs
- Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a important reason for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to amount under about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that require additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and design of the renovation, with no major structural revisions, allot around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and run your project entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom reconstruction will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Maroubra bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.