WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading McMahons Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your McMahons Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout McMahons Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional McMahons Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a McMahons Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your McMahons Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing McMahons Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional McMahons Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified McMahons Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted McMahons Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance great value to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the array of potential costs connected with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom remodelling costs
- Approximating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a important aspect for determining on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or keep the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, planning and outline of the renovation, with no main structural revisions, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom reconstruction will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in McMahons Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.