WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Melrose Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Melrose Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Melrose Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Melrose Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Melrose Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Melrose Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Melrose Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Melrose Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Melrose Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Melrose Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve substantial worth to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the range of possible costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation charges
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for choosing on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge under about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a mostly improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Desire new features that require additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and design of the reconstruction, with no main structural revisions, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom restoration will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Melrose Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.