WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Menai bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Menai Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Menai.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Menai bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Menai bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Menai home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Menai bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Menai bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Menai bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can improve substantial value to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling charges
- Approximating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a considerable factor for choosing on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a largely improving update.
Anticipate to spend much if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and outline of the remodelling, with no great physical changes, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your plan fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom reconstruction will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Menai bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.